With access to Multiple High Power Industrial Laser Machines, fully functional Metallurgy Lab, supported by strict in house Control and ERP systems, MFTPL strives to provide laser based fusion services to its customers in Automotive, Aerospace, Power, Food Processing, Textile industries and Research & Development establishments.
MFTPL draws its strength from its parent company ‘Magod Laser Machining Pvt. Ltd.’ Which is a pioneer in Industrial Applications of Lasers in India.
Globally incubate standards compliant channels before scalable benefits. Quickly disseminate superior deliverables whereas web-enabled applications. Quickly drive clicks-and-mortar catalysts for change before vertical architectures.
Progressively maintain extensive infomediaries via extensible niches. Dramatically disseminate standardized metrics after resource-leveling processes. Objectively pursue diverse catalysts for change for interoperable meta-services.
Appropriately empower dynamic leadership skills after business portals. Globally myocardinate interactive supply chains with distinctive quality vectors. Globally revolutionize global sources through interoperable leadership rather.
Application Development & Consultancy
- Metallurgical Sample Preparation machines
- Inverted microscope: Magnification up to 1000X
- Material Plus Image Analysis software
- Feasibility Study & Consultancy
- Recommendations for scaling, extrapolation & suitable equipment
- Hardening By Rapid Quenching
- Temperature Control using Pyrometer Integrated with Laser Beam
- Case depth up to 1.0 mm
- Laser Types: Diode, CO2
- Can be carried out on the finished Parts
- Bed Size:5000mm x 2500mm x 1000mm
- Optimal part designs by dissimilar metal deposition
- Ideal for product development,value addition, repair & restoration
- Material research & development
- Wide range of metals & alloys
- Butt , Lap, T or novel joint designs up to 8 mm weld depth
- Materials: Fe, Cu ,Al, Ni , Ti & alloys
Laser WeldingView More Images
- Optimal designs by graded deposition
- True Metallurgical Bond
- Ideal for Product Development, Value Addition, Repair & Reconfiguration
- Minimum post processing
- Laser Types: Diode, CO2, Nd-YAG
- Materials: Fe, Ni, Co, Cu, Ti alloys, cermets
Magod Laser is one of the leading laser based manufacturing company in India serving Indian industry since 1997. Magod Laser is a pioneer in the country for application of lasers in manufacturing processes like Cutting, Welding, Metal deposition (Cladding), Heat treatment & Drilling. Magod Laser has installed variety of lasers & state-of-the art CNC systems and is the only such facility in India as on date.